Thank you for having downloaded the checklist! Here are some more links and further reading for the checklist.
(If you haven’t done so already, go here to download the checklist)
- One core message… and the elephant An article on how to focus only on one core message in order to effectively get your point across.
- The one-page Handout How a one-page handout can make your presentation much more effective.
- Book: Presentation Zen – Simple Ideas on Presentation Design and Delivery (Garr Reynolds) A very nice book on presentations. Though it covers many aspects, the emphasis is on design.
- Crappy First Slides A rather unusual way of creating slides which is based on the concept of “the sh**ty first draft”.
- Finding images Find the right images and photos to support your presentation (some of the image resources are free!)
- Book: The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking (Dale Carnegie) A very old book that I like to re-read every now and then. Some effective tips on public speaking.
- Presentation Triangle: Design, Content, Delivery How to analyze other people’s presentations and improve yours.